The manuscript should be written in Ms. Word format. The figure, illustration, and picture are include in the manuscript file. Submit manuscript directly to Bali Health Published Journal. Bali Health Published Journal will automatically DECLINE any manuscript submitted via email.
The feasible manuscript is determined by the Editorial Board after obtaining recommendations from peer reviewer. Manuscript revision is author responsibility, and manuscripts that are not feasible will be returned to the author.
Already have a Username/Password for Bali Health Published Journal? Go to Login
Need a Username/Password? Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions
Articles sent to the journal are not published. To avoid double publication, BHPJ does not accept any articles which are also sent to other journals for publication at the same time. The writer should ensure that all members of his/her team have approved the article for publication. Any research report on humans as subject should enclosure the signed informed consent and prior ethical approval was obtained from a suitably constitued research ethics committee or institutional review board.
Each manuscript is reviewed by the editors, and if of a sufficient standard, sent for blinded reviewed by at least two editorial board members who come from a range of countries as chosen by the journal team based on their expertise. The result may be accepted with no correction, accepted with correction and decline. The sending author is given opportunity to correct the article on the basis of suggestion received from the reviewer. Certain information of whether the article is accepted and published or decline is given to the sending author in written.
The article of research or review should be written in Bahasa Indonesia on essay format which is outlined as follow
1. Title Page. This includes: the title of the manuscript aligned to the center, the full names without academic and professional credentials with commas between names. A number (1) is to be used to designate the corresponding author with academic and professional credential, institutional affiliation(s), postal and e-mail addresses of each author.
2. Abstract. Abstract for research articles, literature review, systematic review and case report should use maximum 300 words. Research article should consist of introduction, methods, results, and Discussion. Abstract is clearly written and is short to help readers get understanding on the new and important aspects without reading the whole article. Keyword are written on the same page with abstract separated each other with comma (,). Please use maximum 3 appropriate words for helping the indexing.
Manuscript is in continuous order:
- Background : Background provides the state of the art of the study and consists of an adequate background, previous research in order to record the existing solutions/method to show which is the best and the main limitation of previous research, to show the scientific merit or novelties of the paper. Avoid a detailed literature survey or a summary of the results.
-Purpose : The objective should state the major aim of the research.
- Methods : Method consists of research design, place, time of research, population and sample, data measurement and data analysis method. Provide sufficient details of the methods including the ethical conduct.
- Results : Results state the major findings of the research instead of providing data in great detail. results should be clear, concise and can be reported on texts or graphics. Please provide some introduction for the information presented on tables or images.
- Discussion : The discussion should explore the significance of the results of the study. The following components should be covered in discussion: How do your results relate to the origininal question or objectives outlined in the background section (what) Do you provide interpretation scientifically for each of your results or findings presented (why)? Are your results consistent with what other investigators have reported (what else)? Or are there any differences?
Conclusion : Conclusions should answer the objectives of research telling how advanced the results is from the present state of knowledge. Conclusions should be clear in order to know it merits publication in the journal or nit. Provide a clear scientific justification and indicate possible applications and extensions. Recommendation should also be pointed out to suggest future research and implication in the nursing or health practice.
- Acknowledgments (if any) : Briefly acknowledge research funders, and any research participants in this section.
- Reference: The reference consists of all references used to write the articles. Ensure that citations used as contemporary as possible, including those from the current year of writing. Delete older literature citations (more than 10 years) unless these are central to your study. References should avoid the use of secondary citations (if necessary use max 20% of citations).
4. The structure of article of literature study and systematic review is title, name of author (with no academic title); abstract; keywords, background; objective; methods (please describe searching databases, how many article retrieved); results (summary from the research review); discussion; or conclusion; and references.
5. Every table is type on 1 space. Number of table is systematic as mentioned on the texts and completed with short title each. Provide explanation on the footnotes instead of on title. Please explain on footnotes all non standards information mentioned on table. Total table should not more than 6 tables.
6. The layout of article is to be written in A4 paper with magin at least 2.5 for each using Microsoft Word, Time New Roman font and single-spaced. The maximum number of page is 20. Each page is numbered starting from until the last page of the article.
7. Reference and citation using standard citation application ( Mendeley/Endnote/Zotero). APA (American Psychological Association) reference style is required.
Debmandal, M., & Mandal, S. (2011) Coconut (Cocos nucifera L.: Arecaceae): In health promotion and disease promotion and disease prevention. Asian Pasific Journal of Tropical Medicine, 4(3), 241-247.
Hollis, M. (1998). Massage for Therapist (2nd Editions). United Kingdom: Blackwell Science
World Health Organization. (2008). The global burden of disease: 2004 update. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization. Retrieved from: http://www.who.int/healthinfo/global_burden_disease/GBD_report_2004